In accordance with Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the digital economy, known as LCEN, we let us know the users and visitors of the site: www.vekja.co following information:
1. Legal information:
Owner status: Sole Proprietorship
The Owners are: Berlier Hugo and Belperroud Valmont
The creators of the site are: Berlier Hugo and Belperroud Valmont
The person responsible for the publication is: VEKJA
Contact the person responsible for the publication: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Webmaster is: Belperroud Valmont
Contact the Webmaster: email@example.comThe host of the site is: Infomaniak, rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Genève
2. Presentation and principle:
Is hereinafter referred to as: User , any user who logs in and uses theafore mentioned site: www.vekja.coThe site www.vekja.co gathers a set of services, in the state, put at the provision of users. It is stated here that they must remain courteous and show good faith towards other users than to the webmaster of the site. VEKJA strives to provide on the sitewww.vekja.co the most accurate information possible (subject to changes made since their posting), but can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information posted on its site, whether by its own doing or by third-party partners who provide it with information. As a result, the user acknowledges using this information data (indicative, non-exhaustive and subject to change) under its exclusive responsibility.
3. Accessibility:The site www.vekja.co is in principle accessible to users 24 / 24h, 7 / 7d, except interruption, programmed or not, for the purposes of its maintenance orin case of force majeure. In case of impossibility of access to the service, www.vekja.co is committed to doing its utmost to restore service access will then endeavor to communicate to users the dates and hours of the intervention. Being subject only to an obligation of means, www.vekja.co can not be held responsible for any damage, what whatever the nature, resulting from the unavailability of the service.
4. Intellectual property: Berlier Hugo and Belperroud Valmont are exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights or holds the use rights on all elements accessible on the site, both on the structure only on text, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software ... Any total or partial reproduction of the website www.vekja.co, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of any of these elements, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of Belperroud Valmont and or Berlier Hugo, owners of the site to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, failing which it will be considered as constituting an infringement and liable to prosecution in accordance to the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Property Code Intellectual.
5. Hypertext links and cookies: The site www.vekja.co contains a number of hypertext links to other sites (partners, information ...) set up with the authorization of Belperroud Valmont and Berlier Hugo. However, Belperroud Valmont and Berlier Hugo do not have the opportunity to check all the content of the sites as well visited and therefore disclaims any liability as a result of the risks possible illicit content. The user is informed that during his visits on the site www.vekja.co, one or more cookies are likely to be installed automatically on his computer via his navigation. A cookie is a block of data that does not identify the user, but who records information relating to the navigation of this one on the site. The setting of the navigation software allows to inform the presence of a cookie and possibly refuse it in the manner described to the following address : www.cnil.fr. However, the user can configure the browser on his computer to refuse the installation of cookies, knowing that the refusal to install a cookie may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services. For any cookie blocking, type in your cookie search: blocking cookies under IE or firefox and follow the instructions depending on your version.
6. Protection of property and people - data management personal: Personal data is protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of the 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, Article L. 226-13 of the Code Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. On the website www.vekja.co, VEKJA only collects personal information (according to article 4 law n ° 78-17 of January 06, 1978) relative to the user that for the need of certain services offered by the site www.vekja.co. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when it proceeds by itself to their seizure. It is then specified to the user of the site www.vekja.co the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, any user has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to personal data concerning him. To practice, send your request to www.vekja.co by email: Hello@vekja.co . No personal information ofthe user of the site www.vekja.co is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to others. Alone the assumption of redemption of the site www.vekja.co and its rights authorizes Belperroud Valmont to transmit the said information to the prospective purchaser who would be its turn to the same obligation to preserve and modify data with respect to the user of the WWW.VEKJA.CO website . The WWW.VEKJA.CO website is in compliance with the RGPD see our policy RGPD WWW.VEKJA.CO/PRIVACY.The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.